Angel’s Flight is the new album from highly-acclaimed producer and composer Biosphere, set for release on vinyl and CD in January 2021.
It features twelve tracks based on Beethoven’s String Quartet No. 14 that deftly tread the peripheries of classical and electronic composition.
Much of the music was initially composed for Uncoordinated Dog, a dance production by the Ingun Bjørnsgaard Prosjekt in 2019 that explored the personal, the ambiguous, exposure and beauty – which gives you a sense of what the album holds.
Mastered and cut by Stefan Betke and Scape Mastering
Designed by Alex McCullough and Noah Baker
- 1 The Sudden Rush 3:28 Buy
- 2 As Bright As The Night 4:56 Buy
- 3 Talking To Some Imaginary Person 3:25 Buy
- 4 In The Ballroom 4:04 Buy
- 5 As Weird As The Elfin Lights 3:54 Buy
- 6 Angel's Flight 5:52 Buy
- 7 As Pale As A Pearl 3:13 Buy
- 8 Faith And Reverence 3:18 Buy
- 9 Unclouded Splendour 2:52 Buy
- 10 Remote And Distant 1:59 Buy
- 11 Scan Of Waves 3:24 Buy
- 12 The Clock And The Dial 4:11 Buy